I’ve been receiving warning from Google everytime I tried to open this site. I guess the problem lies in the un-updated files, so I tried to reinstalled everything and I submitted a review to Google, I hope it’ll be alright. And with the reinstallation I changed the theme (and I don’t get to keep the previous layout for archiving purpose), but it’s still in beta mode.
I’ll wait until the result is out then I’ll decide the next step for this site. [edit:] ooooh it’s safe now!
I’ve been thinking to close this site for quite a while since I have lost my goal. And with the inactivity of others (actually we’re supposed to have new icon maker but she seems to lost interest in this long time ago) I don’t think I can manage this site by myself. And because of our inactivity and also the malware issue, I don’t think anyone bother to even visit. Sad, really, but can’t help it.
Anyway, until I decide, ciao!